3M SecureFit™ Hard Hat H-701SFR-UV, White – No vents– protects the head from sharp objects and hard objects that fall on the head, ensuring safety when working
– 3M’s new invention – the 3M SecureFit™ H – Series helmets offer comfort to the wearer, but still retain the style and brim that many people love.
– When having to wear a helmet during the work period, workers will want a comfortable hat that hugs the head. The new 3M shock absorber flexes flexibly and adjusts to fit the wearer’s head, reducing pressure on the forehead and helping the wearer stay comfortable even when wearing a hat for long periods of time. long time.
– The exclusive shock absorber – designed with 3M pressure dispersion technology, reducing pressure on the forehead by 30% – has the ability to adjust the size through the knob to fit the wearer’s forehead area.
Shock absorbers with SecureFit™ pressure dispersion technology (patented technology):
- Flexible and self-adjusting to fit the wearer’s head size
- Helps reduce pressure on the head area and provides comfort for a long day of use
- Fits many head sizes” 6-1/4 to 8(50-64 cm)
- All H-Series reflective colored helmets meet the high visibility requirements of the ANSI Z89.1 standard.
- All H-Series helmets without vents meet ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Class 1, Class G and E classes.
- All vented H-Series helmets comply with ANSI/ISEA z89.1 class 1, class C
- All H-Series helmets without vents meet CSA Z94.1 class 1 standards, G and E classes.
- All H-700 series helmets with ventilation holes and additional slots meet CSA standard Z94.1 class 1, class C
How to install the helmet cage and straps on the helmet
- Step 1: Place the cage inside the hat so that the pad is in front and the crown is in the back
- Step 2: Fold the pins on the hat cage and attach it to the joints on the hat, do the same for the remaining 3 pins
- Step 3: Hook the 2 ends of the strap into the 2 round holes on the sides of the hat. Note, hook from the outside to the inside so as not to be in the opposite direction of the strap
- Step 4: Put on a hat, adjust the knob behind the head and the strap to fit the head so that the hat does not fall off when the end is down, the hat is not too loose or too tight, ensuring comfort when working
How to clean 3M . helmet
- Use a soft cloth to clean the hat and do not use a hard cloth or hard objects such as a dishwasher, a melting brush to clean the hat. This will scratch the hat, lose the beauty of the hat and damage it faster
- The hood and straps can be removed for washing. Then dry in a dry place, avoid drying the hat and cage in high temperature because it will reduce the life of the hat.
- Do not use strong acidic cleaners to clean the hat because it will degrade the quality of the hat and the hat is more easily damaged.