Gloves Ansell 37-176
- Designed according to European standards with many outstanding features:
- Wear-resistance: 500 Rings
- Puncture Resistance: 20 Newton
- Protect hands from Methane (CH4), Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) 40%, Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4) 96%
– Select gloves that are suitable for the user’s size
– Do not use gloves that are too tight or too wide, affecting the flexibility of the fingers and the safety of the whole hand.
– Depending on the environment and work characteristics, it is necessary to choose a suitable shape chemical resistant glove.
|Size||7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Packing||12 pairs/bag, 12 bags/carton|
|Standards||EN 388 (4001), EN 374 AKL, EN 374 Microorganisms|