3M 9542 KN95 P2 Activated Carbon Mask
- Metal pads on the bridge of the nose help increase tightness.
- Double design to save storage space and create breathing space inside the mask
- 3M 9542 owns 5 layers of effective organic dust/odor filter that meet international standards.
– Check the product carefully before use, do not use the torn, damaged product to avoid unwanted risks.
– Use the product in accordance with the instructions to ensure the safety of the user
– Do not use in chemical environments
3M 9542 KN95 P2 activated carbon mask – An effective respiratory protection solution against the influence of dust in the air.
SKU: 3M 9542
Standard: QCVN 08:2012/BLDTBXH
Packing: 25pcs/box, 10 boxes/carton
Ingredients: Polypropylene, activated carbon, non-woven fabric
Uses: Protect users from infectious agents and fine dust
– Used in dusty environments, inorganic vapors, medical and other dust-generating jobs, etc.
– The mask is designed in an arched shape that hugs the shape of the face.
– Elastic band does not cause skin irritation, wearing over the ear is heat pressed firmly, foam nose pad inside the mask
– Metal pads on the bridge of the nose help increase tightness.
– Double design to save storage space and create breathing space inside the mask
– 3M 9542 owns 5 layers of effective organic dust/odor filter that meet international standards.
– The mask can filter solid dust/fog particles and filter fine dust 0.3 micrometers, equivalent to PM2.5
– Because of the great use of the 3M 9542 series, the mask is widely used in many jobs where dust and organic vapors are generated.
Application: Used in medical applications such as treatment rooms, clinics, personal care services, vaccination rooms, places with lots of fine dust and air pollution. Recommended for use in crowded environments.
|Meet Standard|| QCVN 08:2012/BLDTBXH (Vietnam);
AS/NZS 1716-2003 P2 (Australia);
GB2626-2006 KN95 (China)
|Material||Polypropylene, activated carbon, non-woven fabric|
|Shelf life of unopened product||3 years from date of manufacture|
|Storage|| Temperature Range: -20°C to +30°C
Maximum Relative Humidity: <80%
|Packaging||25 EA/Box, 10 Boxes/Carton|