3M Scotch Super 33+TM Vinyl Electrical Tape is a premium grade, 7 mil thick, all-weather vinyl-insulating tape. It is designed to perform continuously in ambient temperatures up to 105°C (220°F). The tape is conformable for cold weather application down to -18°C (0°F). It has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions (including ultraviolet exposure). The combination of elastic backing and aggressive adhesive provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk. 3M Scotch Super 33+ TM Vinyl Electrical Tape is UL Listed and is a Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Certified “Insulating Tape.”
- UL Listed; UL 510 Standard “Insulating Tape” (product category OANZ),
- CSA Certification; Standard C22.2 No.197-M1983 “PVC Insulating Tape,”
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing.
- Pressure-sensitive rubber based adhesive.
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulations.
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and
- Polyurethane resins.
- Inhibits corrosion of electrical conductors.
- For indoor or outdoor applications