Cheetah 2002HS Safety shoes
- Features an exclusive heel support pad
- Good heat resistance
- Good bearing capacity
- Outsole with anti-slip groove design
– Store shoes in a dry place.
– When the shoes are wet, they can be dried by rubbing newspaper tightly and then stuffing them inside the shoes, drying the shoes in the shade.
– Pads removable for cleaning
Cheetah 2002HS Safety shoes Effective equipment for workers working in environments with many sharp objects, or dangerous slippery and sliding surfaces.
Packing: 1 pair/box
Description: Protective shoes Cheetah 2002HS are made of genuine leather, with high aesthetics. The leather has a thickness of 1.8 – 2.0 mm thick and durable but no less soft. The heel support lining is made of exclusive Cheetah technology 7mm thick. Heat resistant 300 degrees Celsius. Impact resistance up to 1100N helps protect toe tips from being crushed, hurt when heavy objects fall.. Shoe soles are made of Nitrile rubber, which is comfortable to use. . Good anti-slip. The product should be cleaned after use. Store the product in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Standard: EN 20345 S1P SRC, SNI 7079
Application: Can be used in most manufacturing industries such as woodworking, mechanical engineering, metal processing, construction works, etc.
|Sizes||35 – 48|
|Standard||EN 20345 S1P SRC, SNI 7079|