Chemical resistant clothing Microgard 2300 plus
Brand: Other brand
Product code: Microgard 2300 plus
The MICROGARD 2300+ fabric consists of a polyurethane (PE) coating with 2 layers of non-woven fabric. The inner braid provides an excellent protective barrier for many hazardous chemicals yet is lightweight, high quality and durable.
The Microgard 2300 plus chemical resistant clothing features an overall design that includes a hood. Suitable when wearing a mask. Strong 2-way zipper with lid fixed with tape to limit chemical penetration inside.
Solid 3-piece hood, helps limit fabric tension when wearing a mask or moving vigorously. Elastic bundle hood, wrists, waist and ankles. An elastic loop that hooks to the finger prevents the sleeve from moving during activity or raising the arm overhead.
Stitching and Joints: Stitches are sewn inward for added strength and tension, creating an effective barrier from liquids and harmful particles.
Uses: MICROGARD 2300 PLUS meets TYPE 3 standard to protect users in industrial chemical processing, wastewater treatment, pesticide spraying, paint spraying, dust and splash protection.
Color: Yellow increases visibility in the working environment
Weight: Light, making the user comfortable during work
Application: In the fields of:
– Clean up the environment
– Installation of wastewater filtration system
– Industrial and chemical production
– Industrial hygiene
– TYPE 3 EN14605 Protection from high pressure direct spray liquids
– TYPE 4 EN14605 Protection from misting liquids
– TYPE 5 EN ISO 13982-1 Body protection from airborne solid objects
– EN14126 Protection from infectious agents
– EN1073-2 Protection from radioactive agents level 1
– EN1149-5 Anti-static
>> See more products here: