Gloves Showa 730 Nitri-Solve
- Does not contain silicone, does not cause irritation, allergies
- It is a flexible glove that can absorb sweat.
- Protect hands from oil, hydrocarbons, grease and abrasion, with long lasting hold effect.
– Check protective gloves carefully for signs of degradation or puncture before use to ensure safety when working.
– Rubber gloves are reusable, should be cleaned after each use
– Use gloves for the right purpose
Chemical resistant gloves are an indispensable product for those who often have to work in toxic and dangerous chemical and oil environments.
SKU: Showa 730 Nitri-Solve
Product features: Use hand protection in public work, metallurgy, automobile, chemical…
Packing: 12 pairs/bag/12 bags/carton
Standard: EN 388 (1101)/EN 374-2/EN 374-3
Made from a nitrile compound (NBR), Nitrile – offers excellent protection from abrasion, puncture, impact to resistance to a wide range of solvents, animal fats and other chemicals.
Waterproof testing shows that the chemical resistance of the Nitrile-Solve gloves is equal to or better than that of any other similar nitrile gloves.
Nitri-Solve’s hard shell provides enhanced resistance to abrasion and chemicals, and good elasticity makes it easy to put on and take off.
Engineered palms make working in wet, greasy environments easier and safer, and Nitri-Solve’s ergonomic design maximizes comfort.
Applications include manufacturing, food processing, anti-hazmat, laboratories, cleaning, paint applications, fuel handling and refineries.
Packing: 10 pairs/carton
Features of Showa 730 Nitri-Solve chemical resistant gloves
– Does not contain silicone, does not cause irritation, allergies
– It is a flexible glove that can absorb sweat.
– Protect hands from oil, hydrocarbons, grease and abrasion, with long lasting hold effect.
– Waterproof when working in wet or greasy environments.
Application: Has wide application in many fields such as:
– Oil and gas, shipbuilding, ports
– Auto and Moto
– Plastic, wood, metal
– Leather shoes, garment, dyeing
– Food, aquatic products, animal feed
– Cement, construction, chemicals, fertilizers
|Code||Showa 730 Nitri-Solve|
|Standard||EN 388 (1101)/EN 374-2/EN 374-3|
|Packing||12 pairs/bag/12 bags/carton|
|Size||Size 9 – 10 – 11 – 12|