Glove Showa KV660
- The Showa KV660 Cut and Oil Resistant glove is a waterproof, supple and comfortable glove product,
- Their performance and service life are improved by special hydrocarbon treatment.
- The cotton lining is both soft and comfortable.
– Check protective gloves carefully for signs of degradation or puncture before use to ensure safety when working.
– Rubber gloves are reusable, should be cleaned after each use
– Use gloves for the right purpose
Showa KV660 Cut and Oil Resistant glove
Chemical and oil resistant gloves are an indispensable product for those who often have to work in toxic and dangerous chemical and oil environments. Therefore, it is absolutely necessary to equip yourself with chemical resistant gloves.
SKU: Showa KV660 Cut and Oil Resistant glove
Product features: Use hand protection in transportation, machinery, automobile, construction, oil and gas, gardening…
Composition: 100% PVC coating
Packing: 120 pairs/carton
Standard: EN 388 (4341)/EN 374-2/EN 374-3
The product has a seamless, soft cotton lining
Length: 30cm, 36cm
The product can be used to contact and process foods
Special treatment against hydrocarbons
The Showa KV660 Cut and Oil Resistant glove is a waterproof, supple and comfortable glove manufactured using a patented process.
Their performance and service life are improved by special hydrocarbon treatment.
The cotton lining is both soft and comfortable.
PVC, a material known to be the most resistant to oils and chemicals (especially hydrochloric acid, caustic soda and kerosene), is hypoallergenic.
Offers maximum wear resistance (Level 4), reinforced with a matte finish on the hand that allows for a firm grip
Application: Has wide application in many fields such as:
– Oil and gas, shipbuilding, ports
– Auto and Moto
– Plastic, wood, metal
– Leather shoes, garment, dyeing
– Food, aquatic products, animal feed
– Cement, construction, chemicals, fertilizers
|Code||Showa KV660 Cut and Oil Resistant glove|
|Standard||EN 388 (4341)/EN 374-2/EN 374-3|
|Size||9 – 10 – 11 – 12|