Safety lock LOTO Brady Prinzing CB electric plastic cuffs
Lockout – Tagout is a safety lock and bulletin board or tag used in industry. Considered a safe procedure to ensure proper switching, isolating the power source. And it is not possible to restart before the maintenance or repair work is completed.
The worker and/or related departments hold the key. To ensure that only that person or all relevant personnel can remove the lock and start the machine. This prevents accidental starting of the machine when it is in a hazardous state or when workers are in direct contact with it.
Lockout-tagout is used as a safe method for working with dangerous devices. Compulsory by law in some countries
SKU: Brady Prinzing CB
– Compact, anti-corrosion and high chemical resistance
– Non-conductive, non-flammable
– Do not transmit electricity when the user inserts the key into the lock
– Only take the key when the cuffs are fully engaged
– Enhanced 6 keyholes
– Safety lock body made from Polyamide Nylon 66 . Plastic
– The loto lock shackles are made from nylon
– OSHA 29 CFR 1910 .147
– ANSI standard Z244
– Avoid high temperature and direct sunlight
Decomposition begins in an environment where the temperature is between 480 degrees F (250 degrees C).
>> See more appropriate safety locking tools to improve the quality of the working environment here: https://achisonsafety.com.vn/danh-muc-san-pham/quy-trinh- lockout-tagout/departure