H910 Plus with Activated Carbon Flat Folding Mask is a particulate protective mask and remove the undesirable odor*. It has a high degree of protection, larger chamber space, better air permeability, comfort and applicability, to provide users with a safe and comfortable particle protection solutions
– Filter efficiency exceed 95%
– Contain activated carbon layer, thus effectively removing the undesirable odor
– Hidden nose clip is provided with no metal exposure, higher bending resistance than metallic material. Nose pad is made with sealing material of high fitness and softness, which can reduce the nasaloppressive feeling, and brings your better and more comfortable experience while using. Large internal space enhances more air circulation, provides user comfortable
– The elastic welded strap avoid risk of leakage, provide better comfort for long hours of uses
|Primary Filter, intercept the large size particles
|Filter layer 1
|Absorb medium-sized particles and block fine particles
|Filter layer 2
|Activated carbon cotton cloth
|Remove the undesirable odor
|Fit to skin, enhance comfort
|High adhesion, reduce the leakage risk, reduce the constriction to nose, more comfortable
|Polyester with no Latex
|Hardly cause skin irritation, safer than rubber
|Hidden-type high strength plastic composite material
|No metal exposure, bending times is 1.5 times of metallic one
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations concerning the use of respirator and/or failure to wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants can seriously reduce the performance characteristics of the respirator and lead to illness, injury, or death.
2. Before use, the wearer must first be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
3. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if:
– Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty.
– The respirator becomes damaged.
4. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
1. DO NOT use the respirator or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstances:
– Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen
– Atmosphere contains oil aerosols
– For protection against gases or vapors
Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health:
– Concentrations or contaminants exceed maximum use concentrations in applicable government
regulations or 10 times the PEL (Permissible Exposure Limit), whichever is lower
– For sandblasting, paint-spray operations, asbestos
2. DO NOT modify or misuse the respirator.
3. DO NOT use the respirator with beards or other facial hair that interferes with direct contact between
the face and the edge of the respirator, or any other conditions that may prevent a good face-seal.
1. Hold the masks of nose clip side, with nose clip up and headband naturally hanging down;
2. Put on the mask and place the chin in the mask to keep close to the face. Pull the lower end of the headband till to the back of the head, under the ears;
3. Then pull the upper end of headband to the back of the head, above the ears;
4. Press the nose clip to adjust with index finger and middle finger of both hands until it snaps close to the bridge of the nose;
5. Conduct air tightness test.
Air tightness test:
1. Close your fingers and place your hand on the mask. Do not move the mask;
2. Inhale hard and hold your breath for a few seconds. You will find obvious inward collapse of the mask;
3. Exhale hard and hold your breath for a few seconds. You will find a clear expansion of the mask;
4. If the leak is detected, recheck again following the 1-3 step until the requirements of step 2 and 3 are met at the same time;
5. Only the respirator, which completely passes test of step1-3, can meet the air tightness requirements of the protective mask